Well, OK, Hellena has just been working her real job and finding little time to blog this past week. Don't despair, though, Hellena has been keeping a list of goodies to serve in the almost-weekly roundup:
• Chevy Tahoe ads you won't be seeing on TV. Found this at Dr. Atomic
• Are you ready for some tongue kissin'? Well, what do you expect from a drunk and unruly country Outlaw?
• For the second time, allegations of Halliburton serving contaminated water to our troops.
• The raping & pillaging of Medicare.
• Ann Coulter sticks her man-sized foot in her mouth again. Then reportedly drank the coffee served by the people she had just insulted.
• Homeland Security Officer, Brian J. Doyle, arrested after trying to seduce what he thought was a 14 year old girl. Yup, the morals and ethics of our leadership is just par none, huh?
• Cynthia McKinney punches an officer, screams racism, then apologizes after being threatened with an arrest warrant. Hey Cynthia, YOU WEREN'T WEARING YOUR CONGRESSIONAL LAPEL PIN. Someone tell this woman to shut up.
• And John McCain can kiss our butts, too. Hugging Falwell makes us react like that.
Random Cool Quote of the Week
"Christianity has a built-in defense system: Anything that questions a belief, no matter how logical the argument is, is the work of Satan by the very fact that it makes you question a belief. It's a very interesting defense mechanism, and the only way to get by it – and believe me, I was raised Southern Baptist – is to take massive amounts of mushrooms, sit in a field and just go, 'Show me." - Bill Hicks, comic extroidinaire